Your ability to attract new clients is significantly impacted by the reviews on your Google My Business profile. Google has acknowledged that reacting to reviews, whether positive or negative, boosts your ratings.
Additionally, it’s necessary to act decisively. There’s a strong chance your consumer will forget they left the review in the first place if you wait weeks or months before responding.
Even though responding to reviews can be tedious, challenging, and even embarrassing but you have to deal with it for your own sake. Thus, you need to know how to comment on google reviews.
You’ll probably discover that you get both positive and negative feedback from clients once you actually start reacting. To guarantee customer pleasure and avert potential churn, each kind of review calls for a particular kind of response.
Your method of managing your Google Reviews may vary based on the demands of your particular organization. For instance, some companies may prioritize responding to every single review they receive, while others may concentrate on reviews that have particular components, like a complaint or a request.
Whatever your plan, effective administration of your Google Reviews looks like this:
- Reading both positive and negative reviews as they are received.
- Removing fake reviews when you encounter them.
- Addressing reviews as they are received.
- Based on your particular business needs, developing a plan specifically for your organization for when to reply to evaluations.
- Monitoring your Google My Business account continuously.
How to comment on google reviews
It might be prudent to set up Google My Business notifications in advance so that whenever a new customer review is posted, you are notified instantly.
Steps on how to comment on google reviews are broken down for you:
- Visit business.google.com to log into Google My Business.
- Select “Reviews” from the sidebar on the left.
- You’ll get a list of your most recent reviews. To respond to a review, locate it.
- Select “Reply.”
- You can type your reply in a message box that will appear.
- To post a reply, click and write
How to Reply to Reviews on Google from Mobile
- Open the Google My Business app on your mobile device.
- Click “Customers” on the bottom navigation bar to begin.
- You’ll get a list of your most recent reviews. To comment, tap the review you want to.
- You can type your reply in a message box that will appear.
- The “Send” button is located in the top right corner.
Also Read: Is Buying Google Review Safe
How to respond to positive reviews
- Always modify your response
Customers who read your reviews will be able to tell if you merely copy and paste a generic response to every piece of feedback, and you’ll come across as uninspired.
Always focus on the customer when creating an experience. If at all feasible, use the customer’s name when writing to them and treat them as a fellow human being.
- Thank the customer always
Always begin with a brief note of gratitude to express your appreciation for the review. Don’t forget to end your reply with another note of gratitude to emphasize to the consumer how much their review means to you.
- Address certain points from their review
Feel free to bring up a specific product that a client has mentioned in your response. Mention the service’s popularity among other clients or your pride in it.
Additionally, here is a fantastic opportunity to include some of your product-specific keywords. Just make sure everything you say is true and pertinent to that review.
- Try to provide some value in your response.
When you answer comments, keep in mind that you are also replying to every other consumer and potential customer who is reading that review. They may be more likely to pay attention and try out your product or service if you provide them with something of value in addition to your gratitude.
However, if you do offer something, make sure to always be consistent. Keep all of your offerings consistent to avoid upsetting customers who discover they received something different from another consumer.
- Decide how many reviews you want to respond to.
Even though you might want to reply to each and every piece of good criticism, you might want to try being a little more selective. Of course, how picky you are will depend on your organization’s unique circumstances. For instance, if your business is newly new, you’ll want to engage with as many clients as you can.
A good general rule you can follow is to reply to longer reviews where consumers have taken the time to elaborate on why they were pleased with their service. Ultimately, you’ll have to strike a balance that seems right for you.
How to respond to negative reviews
Because reacting to bad reviews involves a digital confrontation, many businesses and business owners are reluctant to do so. However, worrying over negative evaluations is unnecessary. As an opportunity to enhance your brand and client service, they should be used instead.
After all, studies suggest that if your organization replies to unfavorable reviews, clients are 1.7 times more likely to visit.
- Internally, first assess and analyze the feedback.
- Utilize a review response template as a guide.
- Respond to the review in public.
- Strive for a one-on-one discussion.
- Be open and honest about errors.
- When certain details are unclear, ask inquiries.
- Show compassion and provide answers.
- If needed, give an inducement.
- At the conclusion of your comment, sign your name.
- Request a review of an update.
We believe you would like to check this article on buy-remove negative reviews from google if you’re facing issues.
Also Read: How to Delete Google Reviews
Tips on commenting on google reviews
- Be prompt in your response.
- Maintain your professionalism and courtesy.
- Know how your customers feel about your company.
- If a consumer has a problem, offer to talk it over and apologize as needed.
- By signing your name or initials, you may demonstrate your sincerity and authenticity.
- Be thankful and express gratitude
Responding to Google reviews and maintaining your online reputation are important for a variety of compelling reasons. In the end, demonstrating engagement and a sincere interest in customer feedback increases confidence. It exhibits to others that you are terrific and dedicated to giving them top-notch customer service.
Hence, it’s important for you to know how to comment on google reviews in the most acceptable manner.